Brandon Sadler at StudioPlex

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OctopusTempura_web.jpg

Greetings to all,

I would like to invite you to view recent SCAD alum Brandon Sadler's newest exhibition, "Octopus Tempura", including the unveiling of his Irwin Street mural, an 100' x 10' painting on the back of the Studio Plex property.

Sadler will present “Octopus Tempura”, a collection of his new works in the Pavilion at Studioplex during the Art Walk. “The work for “Octopus Tempura” was created over the past two months, said Sadler. “When working on a concise series I typically focus on a symbol or image to bring my concepts together. The octopus became a strong force of inspiration for me recently and I’ve incorporated it heavily in this body of work.”

For more information about Sadler and to view his work, visit www.RisingRedLotus.com

sadler.jpg

1 comment:

Solongo Monkhooroi said...

I will be there. It sounds exciting.