Jay's Student work from Spring 08

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All my students worked really hard on their assignments and some finals actually turned out to be note worthy. Here is a link to a web gallery I created showcasing their wonderful work.

Also my Senior students in the Self Promotion class did great job on their promotional materials. Here are links to the most important promotional material - their website. Send them an email from their website they all would love to hear from you.

Maggie Blair Boyd - www.maggieblairboyd.com
Ashley Oliver - www.oliverandtheelder.com
Geoffrey Parmet - www.drawordieillustration.com
Sarah Pettis - www.heartinmyart.com
Lauren Rolwing - www.laurenrolwing.com
Jill Rycerz - www.jill-art.com
PJ Svejda - www.thatsmypj.com
Daniel Tirado - www.tiradoart.com



I updated my links page as well.

No comments: