Friday, November 2, 2012

STUDENT PROFILES - JONQUEL NORWOOD

Where we're you born?
New Orleans, Louisiana

When did you start making art?
I started drawing when I was in high-school. I believe I was in the 10th grade and I wasn’t very good at first.

Who are your biggest influences?
Some of my biggest influences are: Silvia Dekker, Nate Williams, Simone Legno, and all things kawaii.

What is your typical working process?
I usually hand ink my characters then scan them into Photoshop to be colored.

Tell us something specific about yourself that no one knows.
I was a bellydancer for three years and I performed in a music video.

What is your dream clients and where do you see yourself in 10 years?
My dream clients include Disney, HEMA, Target..to name a few. In ten years I will be in Amsterdam making surface design for HEMA.




No comments: