Friday, November 2, 2012

STUDENT PROFILES - MORGAN HUNEYCUTT
www.MorganHuneycutt.com

Who are your biggest influences?

Lauren Faust, Joe Moshier, Craig McCracken, Dave McKean, Wesley Dennis, Jinsei Kataoka & Kazuma Kondou.




What is your preferred medium?

Vector.



How did you end up using this medium and what made you realize this is the best way for you to achieve final piece?

It -literally- just kind of happened one day. Out of no where, I decided I wanted to vector for the first time in over a year; my first two experiences with vector art had been absolutely awful, yet somehow I came to the decision to try again. Now here I am, a little over a year later, doing everything in vector. 
I really like smooth lines and solid colors, which is what attracted me to vector art, I'm a big fan of cartoon-y styles which is pretty evident in my work.






No comments: