Friday, November 2, 2012

STUDENT PROFILES - NURI KELI
www.nurikeli.com


Where we're you born?


I was born in a small town is called Kadirli in Adana/Turkey.



When did you start making art?


I started making art when I was 7. I always wanted to be a painter, later my purposed changed a little bit and I added my goals to be a character designer.



Where we're you educated?


I got my high school degree in Fine Arts in Adana (my hometown) and I went to college at Yeditepe University (Istanbul) Bachelor at Graphic Design.



What is your preferred medium?


I always start with graphite or charcoal pencil sketches on any kind of paper. I scan them and drag it to photoshop and other digital platforms to start coloring and rendering. So, I call myself as Digital Artist.




What is your dream clients and where do you see yourself in 10 years?


My dream client is Pixar! I want to work with Pixar Animation Studios, create concept art and characters. I like the things moving in the end. 10 years is a long time to say something specific but I want to have my own animation studio with a great team or I will be a freelance illustrator traveling all around the world and inspiring by cultures and new people.





No comments: